Healthy snack ideas
Choosing what to eat as a snack can be difficult, especially because a lot of snacks are not always the healthiest. I have found the protein balls are a quick and easy snack to keep you fueled and going about your day. They are super easy to make and are able to be made ahead of time and kept until your ready to eat them. You can make protein balls many different ways depending on our desired preference. Here's the recipe that I have found to be my personal favorite.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
-1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
-1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
You could also add protein powder into the recipe if your looking to add more protein into your snack. I have also seen recipes that incorporate flax seeds, or other types of seeds. I hope you enjoy your protein balls and I'm looking forward to seeing your recipe ideas in the comments below!
Hey Cadyn, I agree with you that it's not always the easiest to choose the healthiest snacks. I also think high-protein snacks that you can make ahead of time are nice. They are easy to grab when in a rush. Those protein balls sound really good. I think I'm going to have to try making them since sometimes I really struggle with picking the healthy options.
ReplyDelete