Ways to relieve stress
Hello, all! It's starting to get close to that time of year where we start studying for finals! While studying for finals is super important, it is also very important to give yourself breaks and time to refocus. One way you can do this is take take a few minutes to do a simple breathing exercise to calm down and help you to focus on whatever task is at hand. The exercise is called box breathing and it's super simple. Here's how it works:
- Breathe in for 4 seconds
- Hold for 4 seconds
- Exhale for 4 seconds
- Hold for 4 seconds
Repeat this activity a few times until you notice yourself feeling calm!
Good luck with your upcoming assignments, and remember to take some time for yourself!

Hi Cadyn! This was such an insightful blog post. I love to use this breathing exercise when I need to calm down. Personally, I get super stressed out when finals come around. It is super important to have a method to calm yourself down. It really helps to get my mind back on track and focus on what I am doing. I will definitely keep this in mind when finals come around and I feel stressed.
ReplyDelete